Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 January 2017

Flight 11 book

Hello folks,

As many of you will be aware about three years ago I started writing the Flight 11 book detailing my experiences and involvement with the flight. It went into detail about some of the people I encountered along the way, this blog and countless bits of information from various correspondence I had received since starting my blog in 2007 and so on. Sadly no professional publishers have ever been interested in publishing the manuscript and I worked for three years altering it and tweaking it. Some people who read it have personally found it a good read. I did consider self publishing in late 2015 but as 2016 slipped by it fell by the wayside. At any rate there is a manuscript and anyone wishing to read the Flight 11 story is welcome to a digital copy via email of the manuscript. I may look to self publish at some point in the future. 2016 was a particularly rough year for me personally and so I've kept things low key via here. As always if any new information comes to light or there's anything further anyone needs to add don't hesitate to contact me. Happy New Year and here's to a successful and prosperous 2017.